BLR® has been the trusted source of compliance information and tools for environmental professionals like you for over 25 years. BLR Chemical Lists, our new cloud-based platform, was created with you in mind.
BLR Chemical Lists provides real time updates to every important regulatory list you need to maintain your environmental, health, and safety reporting of chemicals:
- Tier 2 reports
- TRI reports
- Reportable quantities (RQs) for slipps
- Permissible exposure limits (PELs) or
“It’s my Bible. I use it every day; I can’t do my job without it!” — Environmental Specialist, Furniture manufacturer
BLR Chemical Lists gets you access to every important regulatory list you need to craft new Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) for the chemicals you manufacture. Regulatory compliance and research professionals can search more than 115,000 chemicals by CAS# or product name to quickly and easily find what the lists needed to convert those old Material Safety Data Sheets into the new SDS format.
You’ll never need to look anywhere else because BLR Chemical Lists has all the EPA, DOT, OSHA, DHS, and STATE environmental regulatory lists you need in the Cloud for 24-7 access.BLR Chemical Lists includes:
- A searchable database of more than 115,000 chemicals
- Search capabilities for both CAS# and product/chemical name
- A browseable database of chemical lists
- Regulatory guidance – Understand what these lists mean and what you have to do
- List information is updated in real-time
“I have been using BLR’s Chemical Lists for 12 years because it is the quickest way to get the information I need about the chemicals at my company. It is the only product I’ll pay for to help me do my job.” — Chemical Hygiene Officer, Chemical manufacturer